World Cotton Day
Cotton is everywhere in our lives; in baby clothes, underwear and bedding, socks, shawls and shirts and even in our personal care.
So, why is cotton so important from the very beginning to the end of our lives?
Cotton fabric is soft, light, you do not feel its weight on you, it is hypoallergenic and does not harm or irritate your sensitive skin. It does not sweat, absorbs moisture, allows the skin to breathe. It is resistant to frequent washing, dries quickly, and does not have any difficulties while ironing because it is soft.
What are the benefits of cotton fabric?
- You can choose four seasons, cotton that keeps cool and absorbs sweat in summer and preserves body temperature in winter.
- Does not irritate the skin.
- Forms do not deteriorate after washing.
- Biodegradable and sustainable with biological and natural ways
- It is a breathable fabric, so it does not hold much odor.
Shopping for clothes is an enjoyable activity for most of us, but fabrics with harmful ingredients can cause serious health problems. In order to prevent this situation, you should evaluate the product you will buy not only with its appearance, but also with its fabric content.
We know that we cannot finish counting the benefits of cotton, in order to give you more information, we wanted to start our first blog post with cotton, which forms the basis of our brand.